Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ravensburger Puzzles

They are finally here!

Last year I worked on a series of different puzzles and toy boxes for Ravensburger Germany.
My samples finally arrived in the mail a few days ago. They had to travel quite a ways, across two oceans and one continent to get here.
It is certainly always delightful, to open a box and see your work printed and put to good use.

I am still waiting to receive the puzzle ball though.
I was able to find a product shot online. I love how my illustration wraps around the globe. It is looking great! It is still a mystery to me, how you can print something on a curved piece of plastic. Ravensburger did a great job!







 Here we have three puzzle kids/kittens hard at work:












2 comments:

  1. She actually is one out of three adorable kittens that our cat had 2 months ago.

    ReplyDelete